If talking about the most important part of the body, nails come first. They are the most crucial part of your body and need a lot of attention to remain in their original and healthy form. Men or women both love to maintain their natural beauty. And if you take good care of your nails then it adds more flair to your personality. Some girls like to have long nails but some just want to keep them short and healthy. And if you are a fan of short nails then we have here got some beautiful and easy nail art designs for short nails.You would love them for sure. And instead of going to the manicure salon you will have a lot of fun while doing your manicure and pedicure by yourself. Here we have chosen the best nail art designs for short nails to please everyone’s taste. You can prove yourself a good artist by creating different and unique nail art designs instead of the simple polka dots and single or multiple strips patterns.
Cute Nail Art Designs For Short Nails For Beginners
Following are some nail art designs for short nails, choose you’re next interesting manicure idea.
Velvet Nails With Faux Studs:
- First of all clean your nails.
- Then apply the black nail paint as the base color or you may also use velvet polish or the flocking powder.
- Then take a golden nail paint and apply it on your nails in the form of the little studs.
- Apply the top coat and you’re done.
- Apply a light color nail paint as your base color on your nails. And make sure that your nails were cleaned first.
- Then cut long strips of tape and place them on your nails.
- At last, apply the dark color of your choice on the left part of your nails.
- And then apply the top coat to complete your look.
Copper Leaf Stars Nails Art:
- Apply black nail paint on your nails.
- Now cut a copper colored sheet in a star shape and place this on the middle finger nail.
- Let it dry.
- Now complete your look by applying the top coat.
Polka Dots Line:
- Apply a light color nail paint on your nails.
- Then using a small paint brush or the bobby pin make a line of polka dots on the edge of your nails.
- Let the nail paint dry.
- And at last, apply the top coat.
This will look mesmerizing on your beautiful nails.