As your eyes are your window to the world and because of this, it is very important to take care of them. In case you are having any kind of vision problems, then you must visit any optimist as soon as possible, as the eyes are the most sensitive part of your body and they should be kept safe from any kind of damage and care with some eye care home remedies. To help keep your eyes in a good shape, keep reading the different things that you can do.
Eye Care Home Remedies
These things can help keep your eyes in good health:
- Visiting an eye doctor regularly.
- Giving your eyes a regular break while using the computer.
- Getting enough sleep.
Eat Foods That Contain:
- Vitamins C and E
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for healthy eyes and they contribute to good eye health.
These Nutrients Can Help Prevent:
- Clouding of your eye lens.
- Age-related macular degeneration.
- Overall a good, balanced and nutrient-rich diet is helpful for your eyes.
Eat foods like beef, pork, shellfish, peanuts, and legumes, carrots, kale, spinach, broccoli, and peas. As they contain important nutrients that are helpful for your eye health.
V Follow The 20-20-20 Rule:
Look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds when you are working on a computer. You can help yourself remember to take your breaks by setting alarms on your phone
- Wear UV protective sunglasses to protect your eyes from dangerous sun rays.
V Work In Well-Lit Areas:
Only work and read in areas that are well lit, to make yourself more comfortable. Stop for a while and take a break if your eyes feel tired.
Remember To Blink:
As people blink less when they’re looking at a screen which causes drier eyes. So make sure that you blink after a short interval of time.
- Remove your eye makeup before going to bed.
- Limit Computer Use:
- If possible, limit your time looking at a tablet, computer and phone screens.
To Reduce Puffiness:
To reduce puffiness, place cucumber slices on your eyelids. To help treat and prevent eyelid and under eye puffiness, press cold cucumber slices gently against eyelids for 15-20 minutes before going to sleep at night.
V Exercise Regularly:
Chances of developing serious eye diseases like glaucoma can be reduced by doing exercise on a daily basis.
Get Plenty Of Sleep:
Don’t disturb your sleeping routine because the inadequate sleep may contribute to eye fatigue.
V Visit An Optimist At The End Of Each Month.
You can protect your eyes from any bad effect. These eye care home remedies are very effective and best for your eyes health.